[Ohio-Talk] Braille Readers Are Leaders

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 13:28:13 UTC 2019

As part of its mission to promote Braille reading, the American Action Fund
for Blind Children and Adults is sponsoring Braille Readers Are Leaders
2019-2020. Braille readers in grades K-12 compete with others in their grade
category to read the most pages during the reading period from December 1 to
January 18. An adult category allows adults who want to practice their
Braille skills to participate as well. Registration began on November 1, and
it will remain open until the final day of the reading period. Cash prizes
will be awarded to the top readers in each category, and each participant
will receive a packet of Braille-related gifts.

A little competition is a great way to get kids (and adults!) reading.
Please register and start gathering books and magazines to be ready for the
reading period to begin. Braille readers are leaders!

You can find the registration form, reading log form, and contest rules by
visiting https://actionfund.org/BRAL. If you have questions, email
braillereadingcontest at actionfund.org
<mailto:braillereadingcontest at actionfund.org>  or call 410-659-9315.

Richard Payne,  President