[Ohio-Talk] Braille Readers Are Leaders

Delcenia delcenia at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 11 01:34:57 UTC 2019

Hello Andra,

I agree this sounds like fun. I completely understand and I think the same way sometimes. That I need to speed up. As your classmate, how about a challenge? Let's do this together. We can check out the same books and help each other.

What do you think? We can see who loses the most cash (smile)LOL

Delcenia