[Ohio-Talk] Thanks

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 11:02:08 UTC 2019

NFB of Ohio, First I would like to thank you for your continued prayers.
When anyone's life ends it can be changing but a young person taking his or
her life can take a tole on the family. You should know that several have
pointed fingers saying if they would have been able to talk to my nephew
then they could have prevented it. I was asked to speak at the services on
Saturday and hope that everyone understood that it is very important to seek
professional help. My aunt also departed her life on Saturday during the
state convention this is also a hard one because she was part of the local
stability of the family. Her services will be on Friday. Please Take care of
yourselves and let's keep building the federation.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573 or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back