[Ohio-Talk] A message from one of our Bell Families

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:35:48 UTC 2019

This is why the Bell program is important!

Dear Eric,

So great meeting you all again at the NFB Ohio Convention. We had a wonderful time!

The experience was so positive and uplifting! Rosemary was quite impressed and she has told many people about being with all of you at the Convention! She especially loved spending time with everyone and meeting new friends. Also, Rosemary enjoyed hearing and feeling all the canes being used at the Convention. She has been telling others that there were a whole lot of canes at the Convention!

Rosemary felt very important being able to speak to the group and use the microphone. It was quite an honor for all of us! I am behind in sending out my thank you notes, so my apologies for being late!

We were unable to attend the local chapter meeting on November 9th, but hope to be able to attend future meetings.

Also, we are looking ahead trying to make plans to possibly attend the National Convention in Houston.

Thanks again for all that you are doing. You are making a difference and we hope we can too! We are grateful!

Anne and Bret Casey and Rosemary

Sent from my iPhone