[Ohio-Talk] Thanksgiving Dinner, Fair Well for President Sheri Albers at next Cincinnati Chapter meeting on Saturday November 23

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sat Nov 16 02:53:20 UTC 2019

Hello all. You are cordially invited to a Thanksgiving Dinner and Fair well
for our President Sheri Albers on Saturday November 23 at 1:30 P.M. at the
home of Gloria Robinson, located at 917 Enright Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio
45205. We will be having our monthly Chapter meeting and biennial elections
to our Board of Directors at this time.

We hope to see as many of you as possible, and let's go build the Federation
in Cincinnati and beyond!

Very Best

Christopher Sabine

Secretary