[Ohio-Talk] Happy Birthday, Barbara

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 13:28:08 UTC 2019

Thank you.

Here is my proposed column for the next newsletter. What do you think? I thought we had better address the agitation about the scooter resolution. I thought the best thing would be to put that resolution in context.

Barbara

Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.