[Ohio-Talk] Corrected Announcement concerning HB 214

Jim Weiss jimweiss72 at icloud.com
Sat Nov 16 14:13:27 UTC 2019

I am working on my testimony today and plan on running it past a few eyes (or fingers) before submitting this weekend.  Should the testimony be in the form of a Word document or just an email?  My assumption is a Word doc, but wanted to ask first.
Thanks,
Jim
Jim Weiss
jimweiss72 at icloud.com

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.” | Plato