[Ohio-Talk] Corrected Announcement concerning HB 214

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 17:20:58 UTC 2019

I am working on my testimony also.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk On Behalf Of Eric Duffy via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 10:18 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Eric Duffy <peduffy63 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Corrected Announcement concerning HB 214

Here is a corrected announcement about how to submit written testimony for
HB 214. Thank you to Chris Sabine. His testimony was submitted before close
of business yesterday. Who will join Chris and submit next? I know Barbara
is working on it.
See below.

HB 214 which is our accessible prescription legislation is scheduled for a
second hearing on Tuesday. This is proponent testimony. So once again the
Health Committee in the Ohio General Assembly needs to hear from you. Tell
your story. Let the committee know why this legislation is important to you.
Even if you submitted testimony to the committee in late spring or early
summer we need you to submit  it again. The committee has a new chair, and
we want to be sure that your voice is heard.

This is how your written testimony should begin:
November 19, 2019

Ohio House Health Committee

Proponent Testimony HB 214

Submitted by: Your Name
Next line your address:

Chair Lipps, Vice Chair Manning, Ranking Member west, and Members of the
Ohio House Health Committee

Thank you for the opportunity to submit testimony in support of HB214.
Then tell your story. Why do you support this legislation. Make them feel
the need.

Chairman Lipps requests that testimony be submitted 24 hours prior to the
hearing which is scheduled for 11:00 AM on November 19.

We want to let the committee know that people care about this legislation.
If you need help writing your testimony, please contact Barbara Pierce or
me.

Your written testimony should be sent to:
 hannah.stanbery at ohiohouse.gov <mailto:hannah.stanbery at ohiohouse.gov>

Eric