[Ohio-Talk] A message from Sheri

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:55:34 UTC 2019

Dear Richard,

As I have been making my announcements to various groups that I am involved
in around Cincinnati, the reality of my decision is settling in. This is a
giant step for me at this time of my life. Your words have given me strength
and encouragement and I am leaving with a sense of adventure and
anticipation that I have never felt before. I do not know what the future
will bring, but I feel that if I do not take this opportunity, then I will
never know what else life has to offer me. Thank you, my friend, 'til we
meet again.

Sheri