[Ohio-Talk] Help in filling out the witness forms

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 16:22:19 UTC 2019

I don’t know if others have discovered this, but the witness form that we have to fill out if we submit testimony on HB 214 is inaccessible. Hannah Stanbery says that she is willing to help anyone who is having trouble. She says that no one has mentioned the problem before me, so I hope that others will mention it today and ask for help. The testimony is due today.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.