[Ohio-Talk] Testimony concerning HB 214

Heather Leiterman hdleiterman74 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 17:02:11 UTC 2019

Eric,I just submitted my testimony to Hannah. Do you need individuals to come testify in person?Heather Leiterman
Get Outlook for iOS

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 11:23 AM -0500, "Eric Duffy via Ohio-Talk" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

If you submitted written testimony in support of HB 214 and did not submit a witness slip, don’t worry about it. Representative Lipps who chairs the Health Committee knows that the form is not accessible. So Hannah will take care of the form for you at this point.

Eric