[Ohio-Talk] Christmas party for the dogs

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 18 22:22:59 UTC 2019

Don't you mean Dec. 8?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of marianne
denning via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 2:06 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>;
'Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users List' <oagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: marianne at denningweb.com
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Christmas party for the dogs

This is a reminder that the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users is hosting a
Christmas party for dogs on Sunday, November 8, beginning at 7:00. I will
send out the call-in number closer to the party. If you want to participate
and have not sent your dog's name, address and what he/she likes for gifts
please do so by November 25. All dogs are welcome. You will receive the name
and address of who you should purchase a gift for. The price limit is $10.00
but the amount spent is not important. Having fun at Christmas is the most
important thing. We will have other activities planned during the party. I
know your dogs are getting soooooooooooooo excited. Please share the message
with other NFB members who may not be on this group. My e-mail address is
marianne at denningweb.com <mailto:marianne at denningweb.com> .