[Ohio-Talk] Radio program

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Tue Nov 19 20:46:42 UTC 2019

Hello,

As most of you will recall, we had a presentation from the voice core radio reading service at our state convention. For the last few months representatives from the capital chapter have been doing radio interviews on this program. Tomorrow, I will be continuing to do this. I will be on the morning exchange program at 11 o’clock. I hope many of you can tune in and listen. You can do so online by going to voicecorps.com or by simply asking Alexa to open voice corps.

Thanks for listening. Let’s go build the Federation!

Annette Lutz

Sent from my iPhone