[Ohio-Talk] New Para Transit Implementations

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 21:20:04 UTC 2019

Para Transit Cuyahoga County Residence and Visitors,

There have been two changes that the Regional Transit Authority has put in
place that are significant. Nick Davidson, who took Drapers place is doing
diligence to improve regulations, customer experiences and to  rebuild a
rapport between the riders and the company. Please continue to be patient
with the new process.

First, starting on December 1, 2019, the Call Center Scheduling Department
will open at 7:30 A.M. However, they will close at the regular time at 4:00
P.M.

Secondly, if you would like to leave an Accommodation or a complaint, due to
a past experience, call (216) 621-9500 and select number 1, then number 4
and finally number 2 to leave your comments and concerns. Please have your
ADA identification number, date, time of ride, telephone number and the
complaint. You will be provided a tracking number. So, please document this
number prior to hanging-up.

Once again, both of these implementations are new and quite important for
consumers to be provided with the best customer service experience; and to
get positive results.

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter

C: (216) 990-6199