[Ohio-Talk] The Book is Ready!

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 1 17:28:56 UTC 2019

Dear NFB Family, Friends, and Colleagues,

I am pleased to tell you that my book is ready and, in my opinion, I think that the publisher did a great job. The book launching event will be this Friday from 4-6 at the Little Professor bookstore on Court St. Additionally, I will be bringing some copies to Columbus in November, but if you just can't wait, please send me a mailing address and $15 and I will mail you a copy or copies. Please let me know if you'd like your copy autographed. And eventually you will be able to purchase the book online through Amazon or Barnes and Noble. We will be doing an e-book version and getting it on NLS as well. I am pretty excited about this product!

jw