[Ohio-Talk] Seeking ideas

nmpbrat at aol.com nmpbrat at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 01:44:17 UTC 2019

Good Evening Ohio,I don't often post but I thought I'd reach out and see if any of you might have some ideas or suggestions that might work for me.  Here's my situation....I have unique and exciting opportunity, in both a professional as well as personal capacity, to apply and possibly be chosen to be on a state advisory panel.  I am very interested in it and feel I meet the criteria they are seeking.  It will require though that I travel at least a half dozen times a year to the Columbus area for all day meetings.  The meetings will not necessarily occur at the same location...in fact, they even state "various locations".  I would be coming from the Canton area (Stark County).  My one concern with this situation is the transportation.  How would you do it if you were me?  I'd consider paying a driver as a possibility... but what the heck do they do for 8 hrs?  I mean, it surely doesn't make sense for them to drive 2 hrs down and 2 hrs back to Canton...and then repeat to come back and get me?  But do I want to pay them for 8 hrs?  How do any of you handle a situation such as this??  Thoughts or ideas?!Thanks in advance,Nicole