[Ohio-Talk] Seeking ideas

nmpbrat at aol.com nmpbrat at aol.com
Sun Oct 6 05:57:36 UTC 2019

Barbara,It is a state of Ohio body...specifically the Ohio Dept. of Ed.  It does say that travel expenses are covered at state rates.  I guess I will have to do some further investigating as to what that would translate into and whether the down time would also be included.  I could probably find someone who would want to go for the day for one occasion....but I think it would be more difficult to find someone who would want to do it at least 6 times....or to find multiple people who would want to spend the day in Columbus.  Thanks for your input.Nicole