[Ohio-Talk] Fake service animals

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Oct 7 14:39:15 UTC 2019

Chris Tolle brought this to my attention and I thought I would share it with
you. There are many more companies doing the same thing. Businesses are very
confused about the difference between service animals and emotional support
animals and are afraid to remove badly behaved dogs from their businesses.
In fact, if you read through the information on the website, it implies that
emotional support animals are service animals. To further confuse the issue,
the Ohio law is not in compliance with the ADA.

This is the constant struggle those of us with service animals face on a
regular basis. Sadly, the Ohio legislature doesn't want to deal with this
aspect of service animals verses fake service animals at this time. We need
to begin gatheri

This is the constant struggle those of us with service animals face on a
regular basis. Sadly, the Ohio legislature doesn't want to deal with this
aspect of service animals verses fake service animals at this time. We need
to begin gatheri

https://americanservicepets.com/?c=11144
<https://americanservicepets.com/?c=11144&s1=ag_78995433307&s2=kw_americanse
rvicepets.com&s3=match_p/ad_362486567958/network_g/placement_/device_c&gclid
=EAIaIQobChMIuuX8jLCK5QIViYbACh1vYQqSEAAYASAAEgKSIvD_BwE>