[Ohio-Talk] Fake service animals

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Oct 7 16:09:29 UTC 2019

The Ohio legislature passed a law last year that allows pet dogs on the patio of restaurants. As long as people make it clear their dog is a pet that isn’t a problem with me. Several businesses also allow pets in their stores. Again, as long as the person does not pass the dog off as an emotional support or service animal I don’t have a problem. Also, if any dog misbehaves the business should ask that the dog be removed. That is why this is all so confusing.