[Ohio-Talk] Eligibility: 2019 - 2020 Scholarship program with The National Federation of the Blind

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 23:10:41 UTC 2019

Students,

The National Federation of the Blind's annual scholarship program is the largest of its kind in the nation. Every year, we award more than $120,000 to blind scholars across the fifty states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico in recognition of their achievements and professional aspirations.

Read below and good luck during the process to be a recipient for a scholarship.

///

Eligibility: 2019 - 2020 Scholarship program with The National Federation of the Blind

The date of the process for the scholarship and webpage will open on November 1st, 2019 for the 2019-2020 class

Ohio Members,

Please share among your friends, students and resources so we can give as many future leaders as possible a chance to “live the lives they want”.

Go to our main webpage of www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org>  and go to Programs & Services. There you will see the link to Scholarship program.  The requirements and application with deadline information. Essentially everything that you need to know to submit a successful application will be there by November 1st.