[Ohio-Talk] Sad news

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Sun Oct 13 11:33:25 UTC 2019

Chris just recently became a vendor in the business enterprise program in the Dayton area. He was very active for having been in the program such a short time, and we had lots of hopes that he was going to be active with the merchants. Prayers go out to him and his family. He has a couple of brothers and a cousin who is also business enterprise vendors. This is very sad news.

Annette Lutz

Sent from my iPhone