[Ohio-Talk] Question about obtaining a replacement Social Security card at a local field office

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 19:23:32 UTC 2019

Hi Chris, I recently had to request a duplicate Social Security card. My daughter went to the field office with me. The kiosk still is not accessible. So, she signed us in and when I was called back to see a representative, she filled out the paperwork. Make sure you have all of your documentation, birth certificate. Everything went fine and I received my card within a couple of weeks. Good luck to you! Cheryl Fields

Sent from my iPhone