[Ohio-Talk] Great Cincinnati Vision Fair!

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Oct 15 18:56:23 UTC 2019

J.W.

Thank you so much for the kind words about our event this past Saturday here
in Cincinnati. I agree that it was a very successful event and a real
positive for our Chapter in particular. We're very glad that you could make
it and very much appreciate your support of this event and our chapter in
general.

Very Best,

Chris