[Ohio-Talk] Question about dockless scooters

Shawn Martin smartin494 at roadrunner.com
Tue Oct 15 23:38:45 UTC 2019

Hi Barbara,

I believe there is a need for a state resolution.
I have encountered these scooters on my to work at the Federal Building.  On one occasion I bumped one with my hand it rolled a little ways and then toppled to the ground.  Luckily two people were there and I asked  them which company that scooter belonged to.  If there weren’t people there I wouldn’t have been able to find out who owned the scooter.

Sent from my iPhone