[Ohio-Talk] FW: PDN+ Today is White Can Safety Day

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 12:19:15 UTC 2019

That is pretty cool. In the body of the message they even got the new name right, White Cane Awareness Day.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.