[Ohio-Talk] [External] Re: Surprise

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:17:23 UTC 2019

I look forward to attending! My schedule has been so hectic lately that I
was afraid that I would miss it this year. Since I have been attending our
Ohio convention it has always been inspiring, exciting and motivating. I
have had the chance to go to another state's convention and even though it
was great, it's just not home!

I look forward to enjoying each of your company while we live the life that
we want!

Sincerely,
Walter Mitchell