[Ohio-Talk] Notice and Reminder: Monthly Cincinnati Chapter meeting, Saturday October 26 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M.

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Oct 18 16:51:40 UTC 2019

Hello all.

This is a notice and reminder that the National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio, Cincinnati Chapter will have its next monthly meeting next Saturday,
October 26 from 1:30 to 3:30 P.M. in Room 3A of the Cincinnati / Hamilton
County Public Library at 800 Vine Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. Our
meeting room is located on the third floor of the main branch of the
Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library in Downtown Cincinnati. Those
needing further directions are encouraged to reach out to me directly to me
by email at info at onhconsulting.com <mailto:info at onhconsulting.com> . Please
note that the route to our meeting rooms is complex for some Blind travelers
to navigate.

We would like to thank all of you who participated in our Cincinnati Vision
Fair event last Saturday October 12 at the urban Artifact Brewery. We
believe this event was a great success and hope to see some potential new
members at our next meeting.

We hope to see you at our next meeting, and let's go build the Federation in
Greater Cincinnati.

Very Best Regards,

Christopher Sabine

Secretary