[Ohio-Talk] What will you be doing this time in two weeks?

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Sat Oct 19 13:24:39 UTC 2019

Hello,

I know what I will be doing. I will be in general session listening to wonderful presentations and giving away plenty of door prizes! I hope you are a winner!

This is just a reminder to get those door prizes and auction items ready! I hope you’re gathering plenty of them. Please bring them to the registration table when you come to convention, and please, please, please, have them labeled in braille. And, two weeks from this evening, we will all be gathered at our banquet! A time for fellowship and listening to more wonderful presentations. And a time for action auction! I can’t wait to see what all we have to sell this year.

Thanks for all you do! And I will see all of you in just two weeks!

Let’s go build the Federation!

Annette Lutz

Sent from my iPhone