[Ohio-Talk] Answers to the Trivia Questions

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 17:01:23 UTC 2019

The PAC Plan was originally the pre-Authorized Check Plan, but it is now the PreAuthorized Contribution Plan because you can use debit and credit cards as well.

You asked what month President Payne first became president, and gave the answer of 2016, but I believe it was April.
These are very good trivia questions

Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.