[Ohio-Talk] Ohio Legislative Alert

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:05:14 UTC 2019

Hi Barbara, thank you so very very much for doing that. Feel free to forward it to Kelsey. For anyone else who is wondering, you may use the same testimony that you submitted previously, just update the contact information as I presented in my email. Thank you very much

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers
513-886-8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com