[Ohio-Talk] Ambassadors for the 73rd annual state convention

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 10:16:29 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone Greetings everyone, we would like to extend the opportunity for any member who wishes to serve as an ambassador to have that opportunity at the 73rd annual state convention.

If you have a desire to be of service please do not hesitate to contact me, 937-657-5134.

We have many members who have already signed up for the privilege and honor to be an ambassador yet I am reminded that the opportunity was not extended to the entire body. So please give me a call or check in at the ambassador table upon arrival and we will share with you the opportunities available for you to serve. God bless you all. Looking forward to an excellent, and exciting convention.

Dr. Carolyn Peters, Ambassador coordinator and committee 2019
Mr. Jordeie Stringer

Miss Andra stover

Miss Jessica Stover