[Ohio-Talk] Convention reminder

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 20:27:57 UTC 2019

This afternoon we purchased hats and gloves for our convention community service project with the OSSB. Don’t forget to do your part in this worthwhile project.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.