[Ohio-Talk] Thoughts and Prayers

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sat Oct 26 22:09:44 UTC 2019

Hello Richard,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I have known three people who committed suicide. It isn't easy for survivors who wonder what they missed and if there is anything they could have done.
Fortunately there is more knowledge in this area now but it is still very traumatic for those left behind.
I am sure that those of us who have experienced the death of someone by suicide did their best and would have done more if they had known it was needed.
God Bless!

Colleen Roth