[Ohio-Talk] Written Testimony is Needed quickly for HB188

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:09:59 UTC 2019

Annette, I am working on this also. Thanks again to all for your continued prayers.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573 or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back