[Ohio-Talk] FW: A Message to my Federation family

Turner, William H. William.H.Turner at ssa.gov
Thu Oct 31 14:13:55 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Turner, William H.
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 5:27 PM
To: 'ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org' <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org>
Subject: A Message to my Federation family

Good afternoon I am sure you are ready for the convention.  I am sure this will be one of our best  conventions.  I am certain  President Payne and the planning committee have  done an excellent job.  This is one of  the high points of the year and I look forward to attending.  Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this year's convention.  This is because my Mom is in the ladder stages of dementia.  She is no longer able to walk or speak.  She has had some additional complications which required her to be hospitalized last month.  Thankfully she is home now.  I wanted to share this information because we are family and when someone is missing we wonder if they are coming, did they get lost or maybe they stopped to eat.  I have also asked Cheryl to submit my name as a nominee for a return to the board of directors.  I would like to continue to serve the affiliate and others.

Wishing you a wonderful convention and lets  continue to build the Federation

William H Turner