[Ohio-Talk] Let's go build the federation

Kathy Pingstock kpingstock at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 14:20:43 UTC 2019

Richard

That was a powerful message to me, I am  sorry  not gonna be able to make the convention I had broken or fractured my collarbone and it is continuing to heal but I am going to try to listen to the streaming I am definitely going to try my best and stay healthy so I can be at the conventions next year I look forward to meeting you and everybody else of the family. This is such an awesome organization and I look forward to being a part of this family I am a new member of the Akron chapter.

Kathy Pingstock

Sent from my iPhone