[Ohio-Talk] The Breakfast Club Morning Show

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 16:55:22 UTC 2019

Federationist,

As I was on Facebook, I ran across the video of the interview of the most
ignorant radio hosts there are today. William and I had a radio program that
provided awareness on concerns and attitudes of society hoping to educate
them about blindness. I would like to encourage you to flood this program on
Monday morning to help educate them and also give them an awakening that
they will not forget.

I am so upset right now with this videio that is circulating the country. If
you have not listened, please do. I have added it below.

If you can not click it, paste it.

Suzanne

https://youtu.be/Gb6Lnqbny1A

Sent from