[Ohio-Talk] Diabetes Action Network monthly meeting; Sunday 9/8/19 at 7 pm

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 20:19:43 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone,

OOPS, due to some technical issues and just elderly brains, we forgot to
announce our Monthly meeting that happens tomorrow at 7 pm. Call in
information:

.         Dial-in number

(605) 475-4882

.         Access code

889 687

We encourage everyone that have diabetes, takes care of someone with
diabetes and/or if you just want to gain more knowledge about diabetes join
us on our teleconference. We promise not to keep you long!

Walter Mitchell

V-President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network

Board member, National Diabetes Action Network

(513) 582-8606

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com