[Ohio-Talk] Welcome to the NFBO

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:43:26 UTC 2019

Sorry for the misunderstanding Chris. I meant Chris Windham in my welcoming
reply as Richard introduced him in his email - see below please. Am I
missing something or reading it wrong? Anyways, we are family and friends!!!

Thanks for letting me know when you have joined the NFB! Take care and have
a great day.

Ali