[Ohio-Talk] We Are Here For You!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 18:09:59 UTC 2019

Today is a new day!

If your shaken or concerned about the September 4th airing on the Breakfast
Club Morning Show, don't be!

We, the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter  are
here for blind individuals,  such as our blind parents!

Click on the PSA below and share! But, before you do! Here are words of
encouragement from Wilbert!

Hey Chelsea,  ignorance is a condition many people suffer from.  Many times
when people lack experience with something, they form an opinion based
solely on their individual imagination.  There are many early childhood
professionals that are totally blind.  They include, daycare workers in
daycare centers, daycare home facilities, school teachers, after and before
care workers, and more.  Keep to your field of study.  Both me and my wife
are totally blind and we have raised successfully two wonderful sighted
daughters who are now educated, working, and raising a family of their own.
You can call me at: 216-212-4959 and we can talk further if you like.

NOW View The Video!

*	Blind Parent PSA (Play MP3; 30 seconds; English)
<https://nfb.org/images/psas/nfb-blindparents-final.mp3>
*	Blind Parent PSA (Download MP3; 30 seconds; English)
<https://nfb.org/images/psas/nfb-blindparents-final.mp3>