[Ohio-Talk] ADA Cuyahoga Advisory Council for Para Transit

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 23:01:22 UTC 2019

Northeast Ohio,

I am urging all members to do their diligence to attend this meeting below. We want to be at the table to help make changes in Para Transit. We also want to show that we do not just complain and go away. Therefore, come out, schedule your transportation and let’s get to work!.

Just a side note! Oliver Draper has been reassigned. He is no longer with Para Transit! So, we have lost Mr. Henderson and Mr. Draper! We must stay on top of our advocacy!

Here is the info:

The next meeting of the CAC's ADA committee will be on

September 19th

at 9:30 am.

The meetings are held at the main headquarters located at:

1240 West 6th Street, Cleveland Ohio 44113. The meeting runs till 11 am.

See you there!

Suzanne

The CAC's ADA committee meets on Third Thursday of every month at 9:30 am.