[Ohio-Talk] A Memory

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 11 21:54:34 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,
Our world has definitely changed. Dudley was home on Vacation and of course Karen was also home. Davonna was in school.
I had a Prayer Meeting which I attended. Navy Marine Corp Mars had a moment of silence. I was involved with that until it ended in 2015.
I was so glad when we got Davonna off the bus. Thank God Karen and Davonna never understood the trauma of that day. I remember just hugging them and feeling so overwhelmed. I didn't sleep well for several months.
Thank God for our Military and our First Responders. Let us remember to pray for them and all who have experienced the horror of September 11, 2001.
Colleen Roth