[Ohio-Talk] Sharing Solutions for Vision Loss teleconference Sunday, September 15

Sandy krems slkrems at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 16:49:13 UTC 2019

The September  Sharing Solutions for Vision Loss teleconference will be held this Sunday, September 15  at 7:00 p.m.  The topic this month will be Recreation and leisure.     Join us as we discuss favorite hobbies and recreation activities and how to make them accessible.  Callers may bring up their favorite current hobbies and recreation activities and also discuss activities that they enjoyed before vision loss or which they have always wanted to try.  We will problem solve together to come up with accessibility solutions for those activities.

Here are the details for joining the teleconference:
Phone number: (712) 775-7031
Access Code, when prompted: 240281423#
Date: Sunday, September 15, 2019
Time:  7:00 p.m.

Sandy Krems
Community Engagement Chairperson
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Cleveland Chapter

Please Visit and like our Cleveland Chapter’s Facebook Page:
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

Please Click On This Link To Learn More About The, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

***
***