[Ohio-Talk] Your prayers and compassionate thoughts are requested!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 17:15:22 UTC 2019

  Dear Federation Family, Thank you your encouragement, support and
understanding was right on time and much appreciated. Your
thoughtfulness has touched us deeply and again we say thank you. Make
this a great day. Be good to yourself and a blessing to others.

Fondly,

Danielle, Cheryl and the Grand Grands

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood