[Ohio-Talk] Sharing Solutions

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Thu Sep 12 22:03:33 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,
I finally have a phone I can use again. Odin stopped working because the wireless company discontinued service. I tried the Iphone but was unable to learn how to use it. After many months of frustration and tears that phone was deactivated. I couldn't even use it to call someone when I needed to do so.
I now have a Flip Phone. We all have different skills and I now have a phone to use for Emergencies. I still have my home phone which is a landline.
Do what works for you. If you can use an Iphone that's great! If not use a Flip Phone if it works for you.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio;