[Ohio-Talk] Convention Reminders

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:23:42 UTC 2019

Cleveland and Ohio,

These are your Convention Reminders,

1: The Exhibit Hall is filling up. Therefore, I am letting you know that if
I have not received your Exhibit form, you may miss out.

2: If you are riding on Cleveland's Party Bus to the Convention, get your
funds in asap.

3: Cleveland let's get registered online. If you need assistance, let me
know.

4: If you need a roommate, search for someone to fill that bed.

5: If you do not want to be in an overflow hotel, reserve your room at
614-885-3334.

6: Reach out to someone you know who is on the fence about joining the
Federation or coming to the Convention. use your charisma and let's get them
there.

See you Friday!

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland Chapter