[Ohio-Talk] [Akron-Talk] Alex to Louisiana

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 09:33:32 UTC 2019

Alex,  you are on your way to making great changes in your life and do not forget that in Ohio you have a host of new family members to reach out to.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573 or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back