[Ohio-Talk] Reminder of the Board of Directors Meeting tomorrow night at 7:00 pm.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 00:43:27 UTC 2019

Board of Directors Meeting
September   23, 2019
Please call our conference line shortly before 7:00PM Dial 712/775/7031 use
code 240281423
This meeting will start on time so please arrive on time and keep all
background noise down, when you arrive late please do not announce yourself
if others are talking.
1.	Call meeting to order President Richard Payne
2.	Roll call of board members.  Eric Duffy NFBO Secretary.
3.	Who else is on the call?
4.	Opening remarks.
5.	Motion to Approve   the April minutes
6.	Financial report. Sherry Ruth NFBO Treasurer.
7.	Legislative Committee report Mike Leiterman and Sheri Albers
co-chairs.
8.	Chapter division and committee reports as needed including a
prodject from the Community service committee.
9.	Nominating Committee
10.	Brief discussion about posting to the listserv.
11.	Meetings with Cleveland and Columbus regional transits.
12.	Update on braille literacy classes. Marianne and Debbie.
13.	Chapter and division list.
14.	State convention Richard Payne and Sheri Albers.
15.	Deadlines
16.	Registration.
17.	Door prizes.
18.	Hospitality