[Ohio-Talk] Dear Colleagues,

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Wed Sep 25 16:26:02 UTC 2019

Barbara, her name is Tammy. I know this because he posted it on Facebook.

> On Sep 25, 2019, at 11:50 AM, Barbara Pierce via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Does anyone know Richard’s sister’s first name? I find it much easier to pray for someone when I know the name to use. God does not need this convenience, but I do. Nonetheless, I too will be praying. It is so frightening to be ill and have no idea what is wrong. God grant her peace of mind and healing of body.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.