[Ohio-Talk] Interview On WKRC TV Local 12 in Cincinnati on White Cane Awareness Day, Cincinnati Vision Fair Event

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Sep 27 00:08:35 UTC 2019

Hello all.

Sheri Albers and I had the wonderful opportunity to meet this morning with
Liz Bonis, Health Reporter at WKRC Local 12 in Cincinnati, for an interview
concerning the National Federation of the Blind, White Cane Awareness Day
and our Cincinnati Vision Fair scheduled later this month. The whole episode
will air early Sunday morning (between 6 and 7:00 A.M.). However, the
station will air excerpts tomorrow at 4:30 tomorrow afternoon--barring any
major breaking news. Please share this as widely as possible, particularly
if you have ties to Greater Cincinnati or can pick up Local 12 News.

Let's go build the Federation in Greater Cincinnati and beyond.

Very Best,

Chris